Friday, October 19, 2012

Cats are Disgusting

My cats puke more than any animal should be able to and live.  Judging by the sheer volume of it that they lose in a "sitting," I feel like they should be dead.  How could a cat body hold that much fluid?  Sometimes the piles are as big as they are.  It doesn't seem logistically possible.

Another interesting thing about cats puking is that it doesn't seem to disturb them much.  As a human, if I puke my entire day is ruined, and there's nothing for it but to lay, shivering, on the couch for the rest of the day watching a Golden Girls marathon on Lifetime.

Not cats, though.  They just get it up, and get on their merry way.  They always eat right afterwards, too.  You'd never catch a human doing that.  I like to think they're cleansing their palates. Or, equally likely, their tummies are now empty and must be refilled.


1 comment:

  1. This is how I feel about the baybee. He has moments where he spits everything up or poops, and immediately wants a refill.

    ReplyDelete